The POWER4BIO project was launched on 1 October 2018, with the aim of empowering regional stakeholders to boost the transition towards bioeconomy in the European regions. It facilitates the development of the necessary tools, instruments and guidance for, and the implementation of sound sustainable bioeconomy strategies.
EXPECTED RESULTS OF POWER4BIO
- a three-steps approach, including the engagement of stakeholders, regional analysis and strategy development, to guide European regions in preparing or reviewing their regional bioeconomy strategies and the associated implementation roadmaps;
- a catalogue of bio-based business models with best practice examples, financial instruments and related policies, supporting ten POWER4BIO Regions to understand, identify and select the most adequate bio-based solutions for developing their bioeconomies;
- a comprehensive programme to foster mutual learning, intra- and interregional collaboration and networking among regional stakeholders to ensure intersectoral knowledge transfer;
- an ambitious training programme to improve the skills and enhance the knowledge of regional stakeholders about the bioeconomy;
WHAT IS THE COMMUNITY OF INTEREST?
The COMMUNITY OF INTEREST (CoI) is a community of people who share a common interest adding the critical mass beyond the consortium. It ensures the additional stakeholders from non-participant regions – particularly practitioners – to maintain continuous contact in order to channel the international experiences into the POWER4BIO Project. It will be operating with well-defined objectives, explicit goals and constraints in the development of different regional bioeconomies.
WHY IS IT WORTH JOINING THE COMMUNITY OF INTEREST?
- Actors of the Community of Interest – within and outside the CEE macroregion – get the opportunity both to learn from the project’s work and to contribute to the development and fine-tuning of its results and conclusions.
- The Community of Interest is expected to operate as a learning and action system/ hub and thus distribute knowledge and facilitate exchange between European regions.
YOU are more than welcome to discover the advantages of being a member of our Community of Interest.
Please send back the duly completed document via e-mail to email@example.com
For further information, follow us